domingo, mayo 17, 2015

Loneliness

Loneliness has allowed me to think, screem, only internaly with no external noises. Loneliness has allowed me to develop many ideas, many thoughts, many sorrows. I searched  for worlds and I found universes. 

Loneliness has allowed me to realize how deep are my feelings, for my family, my friends and specially for that person I love the most... 

Loneliness has allowed me to open my eyes and talk with myself constantly. It is not the same now when I open my hands or eyes... I found a reason to stay, to love, to smile, to sing, to read, to embrace... 

I told to that person 100 years ago..."maybe the reason is that I have to love you... I should love you with no expectations, that is a good reason why I found you .... or you found me"...

I create, I see, I hear more, I seek, I smell, I taste differently...

I love ... yes, I love in my loneliness...



No hay comentarios.: