viernes, junio 05, 2015

How to survive when you are in love ...

No matter if it is reciprocal or not  you should learn to survive to those feelings. The next is my way of supporting this "state" of humanity. 

  • The first thing you have to do is to let those feelings flow. Write, shout, name, think, draw, create, sing and be happy enjoying them. 
  • The second is starting to feel the details that life gives us: 
- Smile with your alarm because that is the first step to feel you are still alive, everyday. 
- Take your first breath consciously. Feel inside all that air in your body. It is a new day, a new start, a new chance.
- If your bed is warm and the day is cold, enjoy that change of temperature, your body is reacting to our beautiful universe!
- Listen if there are birds ourside trying to be present in our world ...cats, dogs or any pet ... they belong to our enviroment too
- Touch your chest and feel your heart beating , there is a great reason there inside to feel thankful ...
- Feel and enjoy the water, and how cold can it be in the morning! ...
- Enjoy the sparks of water when you are taking your shower...
- Smell the products you use and smile when you are getting old just for staying too much time taking your shower or bath...
- Be thankful if you have a roof  where you can change after your shower, clothes, food, to prepare your breakfast and a warm place in case the day is rainy... 
- Take your time to prepare your food, smell it, touch your ingredients, feel them in your hands... and eat them with time enough to enjoy them...
-  Pray for those that are probably suffering and do not have those gifts you received in your life. Pray not because you believe in God, because someone else is suffering... 
- Smile before of leaving your home because you never know if you will be back finishing your day...
- Enjoy wearing those clothes, those shoes, not because they are  stylish, but  you feel warm..
- Do not run from rain, walk slower, look at the sky and let your face to feel raindrops...
- Smile if you hear the scream of a little child in the distance, complaining for the rain...
- Enjoy how everyone start running to their destinations when all these things happen
- Kindly greet people...
- Try to give your best at your job, studies, or any of your activities even when you have been thinking all the time in that person... be thankful for that too ...
- and the things that make me happy for sure, are these: 

  1. one of her messages on whatsapp, 
  2. to feel how my heart starts beating so fast
  3. go to run not just for feeling better, but to think in my life and in the person I miss every moment
  4. to feel my legs when they wanna scream "stop Roxana"
  5. Tighten my pillow just imagining that the person I love could be by my side... I smile for that
  6. To smell the perfum I like in my clothes
  7. to hug tight the dog of this house and kiss her because she is a cute crieature I adore
  8. to write everyday about that person in my notebook
  9. feeling the echo of my voice inside when I talk to myself
  10. feeling the echo of my voice in my mind
  11. smile when I try to touch the clouds in the sky when I am outside walking
  12. To kept the face of the person I love all the times in my mind just for talking with that special one...
  13. Enjoying the kisses of my friends, my colleagues and my students telling me the much they adore me for the way I am
  14. To make jokes just to change the working enviroment of my job
  15. Enjoying the laugh of the people around when I say or I do something funny
  16. The smell of the grass after rain...
  17. The smell of air after rain
  18. The Feeling of having a piece of heaven in my hands after it rains for a while and I am outside
  19. Repeat all the messages I have in my mind with the different voices of my loved ones...
  20. to make voices for those birds around or those pets I love
  21. The love that some animals try to give me all the times I just sit close to them, no mattering if they know me or not... that is amazing
  22. The smell of a coup of coffee
  23. having the experience of birds in my hands, dogs, cats, rabbits, worms, snail and much more...
  24. The smell of lemons when I prepare my lemon juice
  25. The feeling of lotion in my hands and my body after taking my shower
  26. The taste of a piece of chocolate
  27. The faces of my friends when they see me eating chocolate and I give to them 
  28. The feeling of my body after changing clothes when I am off of work
  29. Enjoying a massage I give to myself on my head after a long day
  30. writing poetry because that is a way to get away of my mind
  31. A message of my sisters telling the much they love me and giving me any advice
  32. The smile of my family's dog when I go to visit them
  33. The warm of a hug that my mother could give me all the times she wanna see me..
  34. The changes that people I teach appreciate after the process
  35. Talking to trees on my way when I go outside
  36. The feeling and beating of all my body when I go to run and the day is cloudy
  37. When I had a nice dream and I was flying in those dreams
  38. When I hug my friends for no reason and they hug me back for another no reason
  39. The faces of people telling me " I wanna do that too, go ahead" when I am playing basketball
  40. When people trust me secrets and they ask me to give them an advice or help as well
  41. The feeling of sand in my hands when I go alone to the beach
  42. A good talking with a very very close friend
  43. The lick of a dog or cat in my face telling me "Hey I love you human" 
  44. To feel the pain on someone else and give to them a big and tight hug
  45. To try to make something with my messy hair ...
  46. Having the child inside of me even my age and I see it when I watch cartoons...
  47. The feel of my hands inside the legumes in the supermarket
  48. The feeling of freedom when I am riding a bycicle without hands...
  49. The feeling of freedom when I am doing the last I said and I am singing out loud while riding...
  50. to sit on the floor just to enjoy the place
  51. the warm of a stove at home
  52. The taste of wine I decide to drink when I am reading, sometimes...
  53. The smell of the juice I prepare...
  54. the taste and smell of the first bite of an apple
  55. The smell of new or clean sheets
  56. The smell of clean clothes...
  57. the tenderness of a child's hand...
  58. The surprised expression of people when they learn something new...
  59. The funny mustache of some young guys...
  60. The eyes of people when they say "I am in love"
  61. the warmth of the people  thanking  for my help
  62. To feel the smell of new shoes
  63. To close my eyes just for hearing the wind
  64. To feel the hand of someone in my back telling me at the same time that I will be ok
  65. To remember how much someone used to love me two years ago and to thank that experience
  66. To feel the taste of a candy and how my eyes are so opened for the impression lol
  67. to talk stupid things with my friends and enjoying that fact that we can not stop laughing for 10 or 30 minutes  :P
  68. To revive the plants of my family when I visit them because they forgot the water for them :o
  69. To talk to my plants sometimes because I know the listen to me :)
  70. walking with a good friend and having a nice talk at the same time
  71. To help homeless people in the nights when no one is staring around because I prefer just to listen their "thank you miss, God bless you"... 
  72. To give a stroke to any pet that I talk in my way to any place lol
  73. Giving a kiss to those aged people that use to say hi to my family
  74. Go outside with the only aim of taking a nice picture anywhere!
  75. enjoying the smell of a new book
  76. The feeling of having the thoughts that people wanna share with me even before they share it
  77. The sound of my breath and my heart beating at the same time... they talk
  78. The presence of one of my closed ones near my house, and the feel I have of knowing it and findind them!
  79. The white criatures around... the good ones I think... 
  80. The warmth of our sun when I feel it on my face
  81. The feeling I had when I found a bird that crushed against a window and I had that bird in my hands for 5 minutes (hummingbird)
  82. The sound of my guitar, and the guitar of friends and family when we all play it
  83. I enjoy so much some movie soundtracks, some of them make me cry...
  84. the feeling of having the piano keyboard in between my fingers.. I feel so excited for that...
  85. the feeling of having a fish once in my hands, when I was swimming in a lake few years ago...
  86. the emotion of seeing how deep is a lake when I use to swim...
  87. the feeling I have staying deep down (apnea) for more than 1 minute just enjoying the situation of not wanting air...
  88. the expression of some kids and students when I make a magic trick lol
  89. the feeling when I dance and dance and dance and I do not care if dancing with or without music lol ...
  90. the emotion of having the leg of a dog that knows how to say hi !!!
  91. the smell of an orange and the sparks of it's shell when I am peeling it
  92. the taste of a lemon and salt 
  93. I enjoy the fact that we are all connected for a lot of misterious reasons...
  94. the surprised face of some parents when they see their kids learning new things
  95. The emotion I had when a student that used to be sick (cancer for 1 year) said to us that everything was ok in his new tests results
  96. the opportunity I had saying goodbye to my beloved aunt Monica the past year. She died for cancer...
  97. The peace I feel when I go to the burial ground...
  98. To see and take a picture of a cool rainbow...
  99. the roses smell...
  100. To feel this way right now, loving someone, feeling deep love for someone, that makes me smile everyday when I start with the alarm in the mornings...




Roxana

No hay comentarios.: